COVID-19 FROM A MEDICAL PERSPECTIVE
WITH DARRAGH O'CARROLL, MD
virtual presentation with Treehouse Coworking on 3/26/20
For full recording, CLICK HERE
Dr. O'Carroll covered:
- What causes Covid-19, how does it infect us, and where does it come from?
- How to best optimize your health and avoid contracting COVID-19
- Treatment options, what to avoid, and when to seek medical care
"We are all in this together and the only way to get through this is to treat everyone with grace, humility and love - the human spirit will get us through this." - Dr. O'Carroll
Optimize Your Immune System:
- For mental AND physical health
- Diet & Supplements
- Vitamin C
- Whole food diet
- Decrease overall stress and anxiety
- Decrease Social Media and News
- Limit your time on social media, allow certain amount of time per day
Do your part to flatten the curve!
Darragh O’Carroll MD is an Emergency Physician and medical writer. He obtained his B.S. in Human Physiology from Boston University, his M.D. from the John A. Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawaii, and his training in Emergency Medicine from one of the nation’s busiest trauma centers, Los Angeles County Hospital. He is the medical director for All Hands and Heart Smart Response disaster NGO, and volunteered with disaster relief organization Team Rubicon delivering disaster relief to Abaco Island in the bahamas shortly after Hurricane Dorian struck in September of 2019. He recently consulted on the Netflix docuseries “Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak”, released in January, 2020, and currently works as an ER physician at Kuakini medical center.