UPcycle in 2020!
- Clothing Swap
- Brunch & Mimosas
- Restock your home & body products with Protea Zero Waste
- Make your own natural body product with Indiglow Oils
Bring clothes that you want to pass on from your closet and try new items from friends!
What to bring to the clothing / accessory swap:
- things that are washed* and in good condition
- shirts, shorts, dresses, pants, leggings, accessories, etc.
We will donate all left over clothing!
$20 per person includes a light brunch, 2 mimosas, one make-your-own cleaning product made with Indiglow Oils and participation in the clothing swap!
Only 30 spots available, buy your ticket today!
Clothing Swap to reduce waste & save the planet!
* North American’s send 9.5 million tonnes of clothing to landfill every year. 95% of which could be REUSED or RECYCLED.
* One trillion kilowatt-hours of energy are used every year by the global textile industry. That equals 10% of the global carbon total.
* The production of new garments uses 1/3 of the world’s freshwater resources. 2,650 liters is how much water it takes to make one t-shirt.
Hosted by Treehouse Coworking, Protea Zero Waste & Indiglow Oils